2011年6月26日星期日

Why the somebody else's month is round, I lack the month side?

The company already has one year,
In the year,
Before she had words with two noisy,
Remember a time is I just moved into the company lodge room,
And a I shall time in can remember.
Now already is the third time she had moved out,
Of course it should also is the last time.
I'm the biggest drawback is the mouth is flexible,
Talk straight,
Especially people in the spirit head up words, they did not cover, more
After a gas actually I also for his words, regret
That way,
Makes me whether at work or in love is always so not smooth,
Before I do not notice that own the bad habits will give yourself of any consequence,
Indeed,
This time the Lord himself to reflect on pay is not small.
Alas,
It is difficult, life,
In fact I always thought before the two together,
There is no need to discipline yourself, so
After all the realistic society life already gave me very in pressure,
People must have let out of time!
Now the idea is wrong,
Maybe we two people does not conform to the character.
It has been done,
Don't blame the who,
Blame only strange god for me too not fair some,
Why god can can give I press the row each other can tolerate each other's shortcomings of the girls, I
Of course any rational person all know these complaints is nonsense.
What is all rely on our own efforts to fight for,
And not wait for the fate of the press the row.
However,
Say a words of my heart now that feels good tired very tired!
Maybe to some things more complicated harder to deal with.
Now I just hope on May Day arrival,
I am the relax oneself mood,
Efforts to try to accept a new life.
I hope this story of her,
Also found her new life as soon as possible a new world,
Sincere wish her happiness, happiness!!!!!
In this same sincere wish and I connected with the disease
From high school to now my best friend brother,
Hope he can never pleasant as soon as possible in the shadow of go out,
Can have its own real life!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论