2011年6月25日星期六

Love poem riddles

Home from work, I take out from the bag a small quick, his wife said to handle, give you use. His wife said that I have a mobile phone, or on your side! I said I also has a mobile phone, what we were doing. Units with telecommunication bureau had a broadband and binding of activities, monthly telephone pay 85 yuan, still use the rental in broadband, at the same time it has given a small quick, send words fee is 80 yuan. This day fell off the pie, don't white don't!
Small quick lying on the table had several days, my wife and I haven't touched it. His wife said to send people forget it. I said that how line, the other people all know is our number, to others will cause unnecessary trouble. Here, the mind suddenly over a thought: why don't you give xiao li's wife send messages? Xiao li said he would put small quick give wife use. Xiao li wife called YeYing, is recognized as a big beauty. When the unit after her people on the line, if not the team I have a wife, perhaps also have joined the ranks of the suitors.
So the idea with his wife said, his wife couldn't agree, also said it is also very exciting. Play I said that good, this task is to you. His wife ha ha laughed, let me draft text message, I think to put on the net of a love riddle poem in the paper-swan lake birds fly away, no point double line; good Double wood heart are linked together, the forest if you fly from a first. Please big beauty guess, guess it give you a big red packets.
His wife write good message is sent, not and in a short while, reply to, once I see is: "I'm sorry! I guess not to come out, I also not is what big beauty, would you please later don't hair so of the messages to me!"
His wife looked at these words, they laughed, I said, and give her a few words of whispers, see how she reply.
His wife by tunnel, good eyes, you say, I to write. I said yes. So I said, "someone says time is the best medicine, in fact, I want to say is time is the best witness, you know? So DuoNian past, in my heart you image still brilliant!!!!!"
Wife of typing hand suddenly halted, faces there looked at me suspiciously, "is this your mind?"
I YiZheng, hurriedly said: "where where, not is say good lie to cheat her!"
His wife said: "you lie to cheat her words so beautiful, why I was not a word of this to move me words? You honest own up to her, you are still not be?!?!?!"
I just forget to idiotic, how could this be?
His wife see I have nothing to say, hate ground to ask me: "this also hair?"
"No!" I finally recovered consciousness, very heavy very loud call way: "don't hair!"
But his wife looked at me say nothing, just the fingers gently press immediately appear on the screen, "news sent successfully" message!!!!!
I stared at his wife and angrily say: "this is not I want to send, just because you want the hair!!!!!"
"I was sent out, but the words from your heart out of." His wife cold tunnel: "I have not right, from the heart, out. A 'flow' word just that you at this moment mood. You sent to her poetry is not" I miss you "!"
I was speechless, I froze, I really don't know how to speak to his wife. I was in a rage, "bang" slammed the door.
I wander aimlessly walking on the street, imperceptible came to the bridge, when I low head step by step onto the bridge deck, unexpectedly and there came up out of the man hit a full, is open to scold a few words, open mouth suddenly not sent out-YeYing, you, how did you come here?
YeYing saw it rouses my tunnel: "you are a nut is be not? Send that message to me!"
For a moment I can't catch YeYing tone or very hard court, said: "did you fill the hold, ask for trouble?"
I finally understand, I quickly apology: "sorry!!!!!!!!!! I am really is together with wife joking with you, not malicious, and really not malicious! Please believe me. Really!!!!!"
YeYing said: "I and xiao li just happened to be in play small quick, will receive you of message, xiao li thought I and you have what relation?!?!?!" Originally xiao li see a message after the YeYing suspicious, and with him a few words of dispute ran out.
I feel very guilty, really did not expect, it would be this result.
"You feel it, I will make clear to xiao li, won't upset you." I said again, "I will sincerely apologize to xiao li!!!!!"
As to when back suddenly find his wife standing not far away, I hate to look at me and, more let I surprise bridge over there, xiao li is also to glare at...

没有评论:

发表评论